The aim of this workshop, held at Cloud Interoperability Week, is to set out some short and medium term objectives towards the long-term goal of interoperable cloud solutions. The event will bring together the diverse communities that will need to co-operate to understand how best to standardise different approaches.
Presentations will focus on (but are not limited to):
- Applications of standards in industry and in open-source projects
- Provenance and availability of cloud standards
- Practical use of cloud standards and frameworks
- Importance of interoperability
- Interworking between standards and popular framework solutions
- Tools for conformance and performance testing
- Future trends and priorities
To submit a proposal, please fill in the presentation submission form.