The current specification consist of three documents. Future releases of OCCI may include additional rendering and extension specifications. The documents of the current OCCI specification suite are:
- GFD.183 – OCCI Core (v1.1) describes the formal definition of the the OCCI Core Model. The specification’s version is 1.1.
- GFD.184 – OCCI Infrastructure (v1.1) contains the definition of the OCCI Infrastructure extension for the IaaS domain. The document defines additional resource types, their attributes and the actions that can be taken on each resource type. The specification’s version is 1.1.
- GFD.185 – OCCI HTTP Rendering (v1.1) defines how to interact with the OCCI Core Model using the RESTful OCCI API. The document defines how the OCCI Core Model can be communicated and thus serialised using the HTTP protocol. The specification’s version is 1.1.
The sources of the documents can be found in the GridForge project SVN repository: forge.ogf.org
Specification parts currently in progress
- Semantic renderings – Like JSON, RDF/RDFa
- Advanced Reservation
- Negotiation / Agreement features