As ever, the OCCI group is always hugely enthusiastic, welcoming and very supportive to people and groups of all types wishing to get involved with OCCI, whether that is through specification contributions or new implementations of it.
- check out the blog and subscribe to it,
- head on over to IRC (irc.freenode.net #occi),
- look through various specification additions and contributions on the wiki,
- join our bi-weekly virtual meetings (announced on the mailing list), all are welcome
- Join the mailing list and drop a mail on the mailing list and see its archives or
- ping some of us on twitter (@occiwg, @dizz, @befreax, @monadic),
- join the OCCI linkedin group.
Contributing to the Wiki
In order to contribute to the wiki please follow the steps: