Want to join, contact and talk to us here at OCCI? There’s quite a number of options to use. As ever, the OCCI group is always hugely enthusiastic, welcoming and very supportive to people and groups of all types wishing to get involved with OCCI, whether that is through specification contributions or new implementations of it.
To dive in and chat with us:
- head on over to IRC (irc.freenode.net #occi),
- look through various specification additions and contributions on the wiki,
- join our weekly conference call, all are welcome
- drop a mail on the mailing list and see its archives or
- ping some of us on twitter (@occiwg, @dizz, @befreax, @monadic),
- join the OCCI linkedin group,
- and of course here on this blog.
Already part of the OCCI community? Then it might interest to you to know that we are always keen to receive contributions to this blog. If you have something you’d like to contribute then do shout out on any of the above communication channels!